WELCOME to Body-Brain Boogie WELLNESS Blog!

"HEALTHY LIVING" and "ACTIVE LEARNING" for INDIVIDUALS , FAMILIES, and "WELLNESS WORK SITES".

Monday, March 16, 2009

Quantum Healing – Energy Medicine

Learn how to heal yourself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually

Sherry Anshara founder of QuantumPathic Center of Consciousness has a mission to teach individuals how to heal themselves physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I felt her healing energy yesterday. I was sitting at a meeting and suffering from a painful stomach ache. Sherry noticed my discomfort, approached me during the break, and offered to help. Naturally I accepted. She applied pressure on various parts of my back. Her healing touch helped relieve my pain. I can’t say enough for her caring attitude. Visit Sherry’s website – she offers articles, videos, books on Energy Medicine.

No comments: